Please click on the link below to search through some of our current opportunities. We welcome your feedback and because good people know good people, please feel free to refer your qualified friends and colleagues.
Sr. Microservices Developer/Team Lead
Sr. Microservices Developer/Team Lead – Pittsburgh, PA
Our project involves the creation of cloud-based state-of-the-art digital banking services and we are currently looking to add Sr. Microservices Developers/Team Leads to join a team and assist in the design, development, and implementation of cloud-based banking products. These new service offerings will then be released to a nationwide customer base.
- Practical experience with Java and Spring Boot
- Experience leading teams through Microservices development across the entire SDLC
- Solid experience with RESTful APIs
- Ability to create unit tests
- Experience with Microservices
- Understanding of CNCF principles
- CI/CD concepts
- Proven ability at troubleshooting performance and memory usage of an application
- Event-driven architecture experience with Kafka (nice to have)
- Professional communication and presentation skills
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Pittsburgh, PA (Monday – Thursday onsite presence required, our client will reimburse weekly travel expenses such as airfare, hotel, meals, local transportation, etc.). If you travel on Thursday, you can work remotely on Friday.
Process: Candidates submitted to our client will normally be scheduled for one 45-minute video conference with the client, attended by technical and management personnel. A decision will be made based on this call, typically within 24 hours of the interview.
Documentation: All candidates wishing to be considered must provide their full legal name, official photo ID, proof of work authorization and a link to their LinkedIn profile.
For immediate consideration of your qualifications and additional information, please send your resume and documentation to email@example.com.
SAP ABAP Developer - Rutherford, NJ
SAP ABAP Developer needed to assist in the support of a Warehouse Management environment.
The qualified candidate must have the following skills/experience:
- 3 – 5 years of SAP ABAP development in an enterprise environment
- Experience/knowledge of Warehouse Management (Techno-Functional experience is a plus)
- Proactive mindset
- Ability to work alone
This is a great opportunity to get involved in a new, dynamic environment that will offer the potential of technical and professional growth. For the right candidate, the client will do an H1 transfer.
For immediate consideration and additional information, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Timing is Everything
Our opportunities are driven by our client needs and those needs change on a daily basis. If you visit us today and don’t see the opportunity you were looking for, we suggest that you still contact us so that we can begin to establish a relationship with you and become keenly aware of your unique capabilities and preferences.